Beconase Hayfever Nasal Spray is a steroid based aqueous nasal spray used for treating the symptoms of hayfever such as sneezing, blocked/itchy/ runny nose.
- Contact your doctor or pharmacist before taking if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant whilst on this medication.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Always confirm with doctor or pharmacist before taking any medication If you suffer from liver or kidney problems
- Do not take if any history of previous allergic reactions to this drug.
- Do not take with alcohol
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- If any doubts/concerns always contact your pharmacist/doctor before taking.
- Stop any medication if suspicion of an allergic reaction such as trouble breathing, shortness of breath, wheezing, face swelling or severe skin reaction
- Store all medication in a dry place at room temp (under 25°c) away from direct sunlight
- Store all medication in original containers
- In case of overdose contact your emergency services/doctors as soon as possible.
- Do not use this medicine after the ‘EXP’ date shown on the pack